Friday, August 6, 2010

Shrinking Violet - Canson Cutie - Roughs

Shrinking Violet © DC Comics

I am starting on another Canson Cutie. This one is for Travis and he asked for Shrinking Violet of the Legion of Super-Heroes in her green and black Dave Cockrum designed costume. (Yeah, he knows what Legion time period to bring up to get me extra interested).

For the three ideas I wanted to involve different body language and attitude. I hope they look that way in the roughs. After much consideration, we are going with idea #1. I think this really is the best representation of Violet, her abilities and her Legion membership. More to come. :)

This is Post #1037

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! love it! all the ideas are great! I really like the one of her on the flower!

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks Lisa. I really like the second one and will probably use it for something else. Number three as well for that matter. :)