Sunday, August 1, 2010

Harley Quinn - Canson Cutie Progress

Harley Quinn © DC Comics

Not a good day.

I started work on this and got most of it done when I had to go out for an hour or so. (I won't bore you with the all-day hassles of having furniture delivered but not when they said they would) When we got back the house was warm. I was going to sit and finish Harley but thought I better crank the A/C up a bit before I start. See, hot sweaty hands on color paper does not work well together. But once again the a/c is not working. Gotta call service in the morning but for now it's 85° inside. Oy.

So I post a progress photo I took. Since the piece is almost finished, I didn't want to show more.

This is Post #1032

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i cant wait to see the end result!!!

Gary M. Peiffer said...

AC is a have to have in your part of the world, so I hope you get it fixed soon!

Would be funny to have a few sweat beads dripping off of Harley since she is working so hard to lift the hammer. The rest of us will know that the beads are a bit of an inside joke concerning your AC problems!

Gary

Brian Jones said...

Looking good!