Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Creeper!

The Creeper © DC Comics

Continuing what has become this weeks theme, I have done another little hero. This time the Creeper. He has been on my mind lately because I am reading the THE CREEPER hardcover collection that DC published not too long ago. I thought I had read most of the stories but it turns out I have only read a few. So far I have been amazed at how good the stories are. If you have even a little bit of interest in the Creeper, you might want to check out this collection.

Looking at the image now that it is done, I probably should have added some "HA! HA! HA!" to the background. :)

The top image was colored in Photoshop. And the line art below was done with Copic Multiliners on a sheet from a Canson Comic & Manga 9" x 12" Drawing Pad.

The Creeper © DC Comics

This is Post #1050

5 comments:

Patman said...

He sort of looks like Creeper Pac-Man...

Justin said...

One of my favorite DC Characters...
Gorgeous, sir.

Gary M. Peiffer said...

He is sort of the son of the Jolly Green Giant running amok!

Gary

Little John said...

So cool! Love the Creeper!

Gene Gonzales said...

Patman - Hahahahaha! Never made the Pac Man connection. You're right!

Thanks Justin!

Gary - Sorta. :)

Thanks LJ!