Friday, February 19, 2010

Sketchbook Friday


Busy with work all day and an afternoon business meeting. But the good news is the Canson Paper I had to special order for the Catwoman commission has arrived. I mistakenly thought I had the color needed but after checking I was out. I have a whole rainbow of colors but this one is the right color for the commission. Now I can start transferring the pencil art I did to the final paper. But for today, it's just another Sketchbook Friday.

Have a good weekend!

This is Post #855

2 comments:

Gary M. Peiffer said...

I love sketchbook sketches! Is that the Star gate portal in the upper left?

Gary

Gene Gonzales said...

Yes, that is a Star Gate. :) I have been playing all ten seasons of Stargate SG-1 over the last couple of weeks while working so it was on my mind. I have seen all the episodes so many times I can listen without the distraction of watching. I can't put on a show or movie I have never seen before because I will stop to watch. :) I am now in the final season so pretty soon I will need to switch to something else.