Sunday, November 29, 2009

Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man

Just a quick piece done in my sketchbook with ink and Copic Markers.

Also, Budd Root has put another page of Cavewoman on eBay. This is the second of two pages I inked. Budd was great to work with and with any luck I will get a chance to play in his sandbox again. And because someone asked me about it, I thought I would mention that Budd is auctioning those pages for me. :) Here is the link for the second page, and the link for the first page that ends tomorrow.

I hope that everyone here in the states had a great and safe Thanksgiving holiday weekend.

This is Post #771

2 comments:

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Can't remember the last time we saw a Spider-Man from you, let alone a colored one! Thanks for sharing!

Both Cavewoman pages look great!

Gary

Royce Thrower said...

I agree with Gary. Both Cavewoman pages look great. I hope you guys get together again REAL soon! Nice change of pace with the Spider-man piece.