Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Halloween in August

I was reminded in a recent CILM newsletter that Halloween is coming up and new Halloween images need to be in by September 25th. I'm normally aware of holiday images and getting them done in a timely fashion, but for some reason I didn't even think of it this time. So the images that I was working on will be put aside in order to concentrate on 6 new Halloween themed images. First up is a little S & M cutie with her Jack-O-Lantern. This was sketched out in 2H pencil and blue Col-Erase pencil on 11" x 17" copy paper. If you think it's too early for Halloween, just wait, I will be starting the Christmas images next. :)

2 comments:

Patman said...

That's a really happy looking pumpkin...

Gary M. Peiffer said...

I love Halloween! Did you know it is the second highest holiday money maker from a retail standpoint second only to Christmas? Guess we buy a lot of candy for Halloween!

I love the image and have seen versions of this before that includes multiple pumpkins and black cats. Please share your other Halloween images as you develop them Gene, they are great!

Gary