Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Winds of Change - Finished

Well, sort of. There is always a chance there will be some minor alterations. This was done for a group of not-for-profit hospitals. There is a lot of text I added to this, labels, flying pieces of paper with info on them and logos, but left it off for this post. Maybe I will post it at another time with everything intact, or just put it on my site after the client uses it. This was fun to do. Very solid two days of work. This one and the Penguins is for the same client. I have one more much simpler piece to finish tomorrow and if all goes well, I will be done.

4 comments:

Royce Thrower said...

Looks great Gene!

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks Royce!

Gary M. Peiffer said...

See, I had full confidence that you would get the job done well and in time! Great job Gene!

Gary

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks Gary. Funny thing is the simpler piece that I finished today is the one that is going to be the most trouble nailing down. Still working on it but I have some good direction now.