Friday, March 30, 2012

Marketing Mailer

This is a piece I did for a marketing firm in Los Angeles earlier this year. I have had the pleasure of working with them on several projects over the years. This latest project had a few parts and at this time I can only show one.

The firm planned a big introduction of their new Senior VP Strategy with a mailer. I was contacted to work with them to deliver that message visually. Because the theme of the website has a superhero/sci-fi vibe to it, this type of image was a natural. I worked from several head shots, coming up with a few ideas and trying to keep his likeness in comic book style.


Artwork © 2012 Daily Planet Marketing

Below is the finished mailer. The supporting artwork on the mailer is existing art I did a few years ago for their site. There are two other introduction portraits I will share when I can.



As always, they are a great team to work with and I hope to have the chance to again. To see more art I did for them, check out their website here.

All the art was created in Adobe Illustrator.

This is Post #1652

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like seeing what you do "not in the comic world". :)