Monday, January 2, 2012

Sketchbook Monday - Bad Octopus


Art © 2012 Gene Gonzales

Just trying out some ideas today. This was done in my sketchbook during a few breaks in the day. It was a pretty full work day for me. Getting things done and out of the way. And I still need to put in some paperwork tonight though. End of the year and all that stuff. And finish reading a script.

You might notice at the top of this blog, there is now an "Art for Sale" tab. I have added another page to this blog to sale art. (Hence the tab naming). Right now I have two items listed on ebay. If you are interested in either piece, give the link a click and it will take you to the listing. I will be putting up more pieces for sale and/or auction over the next couple of weeks. We shall see how it goes. I haven't auctioned anything on ebay in a long time and not really sure how the response will be. Nothing ventured and all that.

This bad little octopus was done in my sketchbook with ink, Copic markers and white gel pen.

This is Post #1563

2 comments:

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Gene

Pretty creative octopus!

I did notice the art tab but did not see the link to eBay. Maybe I missed it? Found the Canson Tigra and Enchantress when I searched eBay though,

Gary

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks Gary. Check the page again and let me know if the two images show up. The links are below each one. Thanks!