Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Blond Phantom


The Blond Phantom © Respective owner
Art © 2012 Gene Gonzales

I needed to take a break from penciling the even BIGGER commission and do something for this blog. But I didn't have any inspiration. So I crowd sourced it on Twitter, asking for suggestions. Sometimes you might feel like no one hears you in the din of social media, but wow I got some great suggestions immediately. Thanks everyone who tossed me suggestions! It was Little John's suggestion of the Blond Phantom that intrigued me today. I don't think I have ever drawn her and doing something noirish seemed like fun. And it was!

Keep watching, I may continue to use some of the use some of the suggestions over the next week or so.

Ink on 11" x 17" Strathmore Bristol Board.

This is Post #1568

3 comments:

Little John said...

She turned out great Gene! Very nice!

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Nice change of pace! Thanks to Little John and Twitter!

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks John!

Thanks Gary! A little crowd sourcing can be fun. :)