Sunday, January 22, 2012

Phantom Girl


Phantom Girl © DC Comics

This is a fun commission I did for Vincent in his Legion themed sketchbook. I had to follow a brilliant two page spread of Sun Boy flying by a sun, with space and stars in the background done by Bob McLeod. Yikes! Well someone had to follow it. :) Vincent gave me the choice of a few Legionnaires and since this was going in a book, I thought I would take advantage of using the front and back of the page with Phantom Girl. I ran the concept by Vincent who gave me the go. Above is the front of the page. Below is the back of the same page. And yes, they line up. :)



Thanks for the commission Vincent!

This is Post #1584


2 comments:

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Very very clever and fun!

Gary

Royce Thrower said...

Now THAT is way cool!