Today was filled with paperwork, filing and packing art in order to ship them tomorrow. Those getting these packages know who they are. :)
I also managed to work on the Bumble Bee commission. Today I transfered the line art to the final board and outlined everything with a Pitt Artist Pen. I didn't get to a point where I wanted to start sharing so...These are the rough sketches that went on to Canson finishes. If you check back at the earlier posts, you will notice that the Spectre and Mary Jane stay pretty close to the sketches, while Phoenix was changed quite a bit. Once she was on the Canson paper, I thought she looked to passive. I didn't want to do her as Dark Phoenix, but I wanted her a bit more aggressive looking. After rearranging her arms and legs a bit, I think I found a balance. I don't like to make changes on the final paper like that, but it worked out just fine.
I hope everyone has had a good weekend.