Thursday, January 24, 2008

PERILS ON PLANET X

Perils On Planet Xis a three-issue, full-color comic book series coming from Ape Entertainment in 2008, written by Christopher Mills and illustrated by me. High adventure and fun for all. We've got action, suspense, rocket back packs, romance and flying vampire apes! What more could you want? Oh yeah, we also have beautiful, exotic women too. Above is page 9 of second issue featuring our hero Donovan Hawke. My partner in crime on POPX, Christopher Mills has a production blog for the series, http://perilsonplanetx.blogspot.com/. He will be posting the development of the series. From time to time I will post more artwork here to remind everyone to check Chris' blog. There is already some fun stuff there. Take a look, I'll be here tomorrow.

2 comments:

Royce Thrower said...

Jet Backpacks! Memories of Jethro and Gilligan! Gotta love the 60's.

Gene Gonzales said...

Yes, and I can almost remember them. ;)

Gene