Friday, January 25, 2008

PERILS ON PLANET X part 2

Two days of Lab events and business illustrations have wiped me out. So instead of whiteboard dry erase art, I thought I would show a couple of panels from the first issue of PERILS ON PLANET X. This is part of a seduction scene between our hero, Donovan Hawke and the lovely Pirate Queen Valkia. As you can see, it's not our hero doing the seducing. Writer Chris Mills has a blog about the making of the series. Check it out: http://perilsonplanetx.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Gene,

The Perils of Planet X work looks great! Are you also doing the inking?

Gary

Gene Gonzales said...

Hi Gary, Thanks, yes I am inking the book. I am also doing graytones with graphite and Photoshop. But now that we are going to be in color, I'm not sure what of the gray we will keep.

BTW, thanks for all your other comments on my blog too!

Gene