Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Enchantress - Pittsburgh ComiCon Advance Sketch


The Enchantress © Marvel Entertainment

This Canson Cutie was commissioned by Tim. I always dig drawing this costume so this was a lot of fun. Thanks Tim.

Pittsburgh ComiCon tomorrow! WooHoo! I am flying in tomorrow and I will be a couple of hours late for the start of the show. Though my flight gets in before the start time of 1pm, I will still have to get the rental car and do the long drive from the airport to Monroeville, the actual location of the show. They did not locate that airport anywhere near, well, anything. But it's a pretty drive, no doubt about that.

I have finished my advance sketch list so all the art can be picked up when I get there. Also I will be starting a fresh sketch list at the show.  I will be doing 11" x 17" figures inked and 9" x 12" inked head sketches. No color work at the show, sorry. I will be sitting next to Joe Pekar so if there is a table next to him that is empty, it's probably mine. :)

Please check this blog, my Twitter account and my Posterous site for updates of artwork and other travel/convention related posts.

This is Post #1287