Monday, April 18, 2011

Conventionless Convention Sketches Are Back! (Again!)


When I did the last two advance sketch lists for MegaCon and Pittsburgh, I got a few letters asking "what about those of us who can't make it to a show you are at?" Not those words exactly, but you get the idea. You don't? Well...

CONVENTIONLESS CONVENTION SKETCHES ARE BACK! (Again!)

CONVENTIONLESS CONVENTION SKETCHES (CCS)! It's just like a regular con sketch that I would do for you at a convention, except no crowds, no convention hall food, no hotel bill, and no travel. And the price is the same as a show sketch. You only have to pay extra for shipping. Still cheaper than going to a show.

CCS DEAL:

$50.00 for a single character, inked on 11" x 17" bristol board. Shipping is $12.00. No matter how many sketches you get! Buy 1: Shipping is $12.00! Buy 12, shipping is $12.00! (Just an FYI, my normal studio price starts at $75.00 plus shipping!). This is US only, sorry. If you are outside the US, contact me for shipping costs.

I am going to take a total of 12 commissions. Assuming I get 12 requests. Any background elements will be at my discretion. All sketches will be done May 2, 2011. Payment is PayPal only. (No e-checks, please).

If you are interested, send me an email to gene_gonzales(at)mac(dot)com with Conventionless Convention Sketch in the subject line and let me know what you would like. That email is also my PayPal account, but check with me before sending money, please. I do reserve the right to turn down requests that I don't feel comfortable drawing. If you have any questions, please email me. 

Thanks!

And below is a little doodle I did. My Lil Heroes original art pieces brought a smile or two from everyone who looked at them in Pittsburgh. After taking the dogs out this morning, I drew this. It's rough but you get the idea. :)


Superman & Krypto © DC Comics

This is Post #1291

3 comments:

Royce Thrower said...

Uh-oh...feel the fever rising! This is always an exciting time on the blog!

I love that doodle Gene!

Unknown said...

cute doodle!

AnthonyF said...

Aww. very cute, the lil heroes are adorable!