Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturn Girl - Legion of Super-Heroes

Once again we visit the Legion Headquarters for some Saturn Girl goodness. I always thought her costume should look like shiny pink latex instead of a flat color. I think I will color this one digitally and try to get that look.
For those interested, I have four auctions running on eBay. All are inked pieces and three of them have Copic gray tones. They are a Golden Age Green Lantern, John Stewart Green Lantern, and two different Batgirl images. You can find them here.

This is Post #705

2 comments:

LUD! said...

I would love to see that finished piece!

As always, excellent job, Gene! I wonder who's next...? Shrinking Violet? Phantom Girl? Hmm...?

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Lovely line drawing! Glad that you are not limiting yourself in thinking about the colors of the costume!

Gary