Wednesday, February 25, 2009

BaliHa'i Girl T-Shirts


This is a bit of early news. As some of you may remember I did the above art in black and white to be used on a diving watch (BaliHa'i) produced by the Tiki Trading Company LLC. Since the artwork was revealed, the nice folks at TTC have been getting requests for the art on other items. And here it is. I'm not sure about the time table for the shirts and other items but I will announce it here when they are available. You can also check their website from time to time. The link is in my Recommended Sites on the right.

The color art was created in Adobe Illustrator and then exported to Photoshop to present it here.

2 comments:

Royce Thrower said...

Very cool indeed Gene. Nice colors. That might actually make it into my T-shirt drawer when it comes out. Hope you get some recompense out of the sales.

Gary M. Peiffer said...

The Tiki looks very, very happy!

BTW, how is your Tiki Room? Is it completely finished?

Gary