Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Shadow Lass - Canson Cutie Pencils


Shadow Lass © DC Comics

Today was/is a busy day. I had to drop everything to take care of some illustrations. Somehow the approval of the roughs feel through the cracks and now it's a rush. These things happen and are just part of the business. I did get quite a few done and will finish it up tonight or tomorrow.

The bad part is it cut into the Canson Cutie time I had set aside for today. All I managed to do today was the pencils. This will be transferred to a sheet of Canson Mi-Teintes Royal Blue paper tomorrow.

Okay, back to work.

This is Post #1207

4 comments:

Dene said...

OMG -- she's looking great, Gene-!!!! I'm so excited to see her when you're all done-!!!!

Royce Thrower said...

Pencils are almost a "shadow" of what is to come. Most appropriate!

Unknown said...

lovely!

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Progress Gene, in the midst of other work priorities, progress on Shadow Lass!

Gary