Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sketchbook Thursday


Just some random headshots in my sketchbook done as I was waiting for a file to save at different times of the day. I am working hard to get that project done tomorrow. And it looks very, very likely. Whew!

Good news is I did pick up the job doing illustrations for a higher education grammar book I mentioned last week. Finished the roughs for the first three chapters and sent them off yesterday. Those were needed by the composition house to place in the sample chapters. Sample chapters are done so the editorial group can see the book design with actual elements. Normally there are some changes but nothing to drastic. After that the work has to be done at a very rapid pace. :)

This is Post #994

2 comments:

Royce Thrower said...

Congrats on the job Gene. As for the sketch, it is always nice to visit Gotham and Metropolis.

Unknown said...

Yeah, Congrats on that gig!

I like the sketches...good feel to them.