Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sketchbook Saturday


Artwork © 2011 Gene Gonzales

It's been a busy day finishing up the inks on a book I am doing for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. I also had to scan the final pages and do some clean up and touch ups on all of them. I then switched gears and worked out some poses for the next Conventionless Convention Sketch that would be for today's post. But I have run out of time. So instead you get a couple of those gesture poses I did today with some other figure work you might recognize from previous posts.

I just looked back to see when I had the last sketchbook day and it was ten days ago. Not too bad. Those ten days have been filled with commissions and video posts. Tomorrow will start the string of commission posts again.

Have a good evening!

This is Post #1461

2 comments:

Gary M. Peiffer said...

I always like to see the warm up sketches in the sketchbook! Thanks!

Gary

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks Gary!