Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bonus Post - Snow Queen



Snow Queen © DC Comics

I have just discovered FABLES from Vertigo and I have been burning through the trades. I'm up to the 10th one right now. I've always heard great things about it but never got around to reading it. Since it's on my mind I thought I might do my take on the Snow Queen.

I will probably put this on eBay. I will hold off a couple of days in case anyone is interested. (SOLD)

This is watercolor and some color pencils on 11" x 17" Arches Watercolor Board.

This is Post #1467



3 comments:

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Love Fables. Reads better as a tpb.

Would suggest a Rays ballgirl celebrating last nites win as a sketch....

Poor Boston.

Gene Gonzales said...

Rays never say die. Hard to feel bad for Boston. Third top payroll in MLB (161M+) compared to the Rays, second to last. (41M+).

Little John said...

This is stellar. Good to hear you're catching up on Fables. It's a good read.