Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Digital Sketchbook Wednesday


Artwork © 2011 Gene Gonzales

Yesterday I did two Conventionless Convention Sketches but because one is a surprise gift, I couldn't show it. Yet. So today I had to make up some time on some commercial work and do some errands. But why waste time sitting in an orthodontist waiting room when I can whip out my iPad and sketch!
CCS's return tomorrow.

I am also putting together the blog that Joe Pekar and I are doing. I am hoping to have it all done by Monday. I need to make the header, and do the design of the blog. We do have a name for it and we have the blog url. Though there were some great ideas from everyone, I'm afraid I came up with the one that both Joe and I really liked. Thanks to everyone that tossed ideas our way.

The above art was created in Sketchbook Pro for the iPad2. Still learning.

This is Post #1450

4 comments:

Royce Thrower said...

Self Portrait?

Gene Gonzales said...

Yup. :)

Royce Thrower said...

Thought so....

So, who is the guy?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Gene Gonzales said...

Hahahahaha...uh, wait a second.