Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sketchbook Sunday

I filled up my sketchbook yesterday and didn't get a new one until this afternoon so the title of todays post is slightly misleading. But "Copy Paper Sunday" just didn't sound good.

These are some warm up sketches for a job I am doing. I will refine them tomorrow morning and send the comps to my client. I thought they would be fun to share here.

I approved the proof for my sketchbook today and I am looking forward to getting printed copies. Everything is coming together for HeroesCon. Banner, sketchbook, supplies, etc. I have one more thing to do next week and I will be ready to go. I am really looking forward to the show.

4 comments:

Craig Zablo said...

Einstein in space is a comic waiting to happen!

Royce Thrower said...

Einstein, Monkeys and Cows in Space....
You have GOT to share more details about this job when you are allowed to talk about it!

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks Craig. I'm glad you recognized Einstein.

Will do Royce. Thanks!

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Monkeys, the secret ingredient to a successful story :-).

Glad things are coming together so well for the Con!

Let us all know when the sketchbooks are in!

Gary