Sunday, December 7, 2008
Valentine Vixen #3 - Pencils
What a busy day! I did finish up what I believe will be the last revisions to a 5' x 3' piece of art I have been working on. Plus misc. graphic elements I designed and produced. AND I finished adding color to Brian's Batgirl. (Scanning it tomorrow). AND I did a couple of pieces of art for another job. AND I did the Valentine Vixen above. I penciled her with a red Col-Erase pencil on 11" x 14" Bristol Board. This one and the others I have produced are just the prelims for the final art I submit to CILM. I do need to do three more and then dive in to finishes. The final pieces will probably be simpler in style as I work on them. I find it's easier to put more down and subtract as I work towards the finish. Time to get some rest!