Monday, May 5, 2008

Dangerously Straight

Todays title comes from my daughters shampoo bottle. I guess no curls are allowed. :) This is just a little sketch I did today. Didn't have the energy for much more. Though I really like her face. Today was tough as I was working with 1.5 hours of sleep. Going to bed at 4:30am and getting up at 6am is not much fun. Had to make up for the time spent going to Vero Beach and back for the Erin Hunter signing. But I'm over the hump on the project I was working on. So with some luck I will be able to work on PERILS ON PLANET X tomorrow. At least get a couple of panels penciled. Maybe that will be tomorrows post!

3 comments:

Mika Star said...

I think she is beautiful! I love the way her eyes came out. Her hair looks beautifully sleek. If you do put color to this, don't forget the "Sleek and Shine." LOL

Royce Thrower said...

I agree Gene. I like the face here as well.

Like the shampoo bottle says...
Check Gene's blog daily...
Marvel at the art...
read the post...
Repeat.

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Gene,

My company sells Pantene and Head & Shoulders shampoos. Looks to me like this girl belongs on the bottle!

Appreciate your dedication to this blog and content.

Gary