Saturday, May 24, 2008

Death becomes her

Just a little morning sketch. I am actually going to take the weekend off. Not from the blog, just from work. This piece features the DC Comics character, Death, and I will probably ink and color her before the weekend is over. She is penciled on 11"x 17" Canson Bristol Board.


Royce Thrower said...

Sheesh! This weekend marks the traditional "Birth" of the Summer season and you have "Death" on your mind. Oh, I shudder to think about the things you just revealed to us! If only I had paid more attention in Psychology 101.

Nice sketch Gene. Happy Memorial Day weekend all.

Craig Zablo said...

LOL! Royce is too much!

I love the angle and pose of the drawing!

Gene Gonzales said...

Royce - It's dark, dank and very murky inside my mind. Don't go there. Oh, and thanks!

Craig - Thanks for stopping by and for the kind words.