Sunday, February 24, 2008

Who is Sally Volt?


Something below looks a little threatening. Here's a quick sketch from my sketchbook. A little warm-up for the work I have ahead of me today. I am doing samples for a publishing company and will be trying to get their house style down. So far they like my first pass, but as expected there is some tweaking to be done. And because of the Confidentiality Agreement, I can't share anything. So you are stuck with my character (developed with writer J.C. Vaughn) hanging on by a vine instead. : )

4 comments:

Royce Thrower said...

No complaints about being "stuck" with this beauty.

Gary M. Peiffer said...

No fair! Gene is teasing us again with a secret project!!!!

Kidding aside, please share details as you are able. I'd love to learn all about Sally Volt!

Gary

Craig Zablo said...

What Royce said!

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks guys!