Friday, July 23, 2010

Sketchbook Friday

Storm & Wolverine © Marvel Entertainment


Today has not been a very productive day and I think I will call it quits. Had family things to take care of this morning and I have been feeling a little under the weather. Actually, I was feeling this way yesterday too. Nothing I can pin point, just headache and general lousiness. It'll pass, I'm very lucky that I stay pretty healthy. Not getting any of the bugs that seem to knock people out for days. Or anything that requires seeing a doctor. (Good thing too, it's not like I can call in sick to work) I will get a head cold once a year maybe, but that's really about it. Probably means everything is building up to the point that when I do get sick, it will land me in a hospital. But for now it just means I will be working all weekend to catch up. Sigh.

I did this page today and thought it was funny that I drew Storm. It didn't occur to me that it's raining today and I feel under the weather, as it were. Sometimes the subconscious just kinda takes the wheel for a while. I have no idea why Wolverine is there though. Hmmmm.

This is Post #1023

2 comments:

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Wolverine probably wants to steal that kids umbrella!

Hope you are feeling better Gene, we all get down and out with something sometimes!

Gary

Royce Thrower said...

One of "those" days seems to crop up from time to time. Just your body telling you that it needs a little break... so start with a finger or a toe! :) Hope your Saturday goes better!