Saturday, July 3, 2010

Catwoman - Canson Cutie


I just finished this one up this afternoon for Comix Book Gurl, Lisa. This design came in second when Lisa had to choose one image from the three roughs I did for her previous Catwoman Canson Cutie. We always knew we would get to this one and here it is. This was done in ink and color pencils on a sheet of 11" x 17" Canson Mi-Teintes paper. Thanks for the commission(s) Lisa, your enthusiasm for my work is greatly appreciated. And Lisa, you need to post a link to those really cool photos of you. They were great!

No Room On The List

Yup, the list is full and tomorrow I will be starting on the Conventionless Convention Sketchs. If you are on the list and you haven't told me what you want, please do so as soon as possible. I don't normally work in order of the list. I like to bounce around to wherever the muse takes me. So please email me your request(s) if you haven't already. I'm really looking forward to doing these. This will be a lot of fun!

This is Post #1003

6 comments:

Brian Jones said...

Another great purple Canson Catwoman :)

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Glad to see that this Catwoman rough finally made it to Canson!

Wow, you sketch list is filled up already! Congratulations!

Gary

Unknown said...

I really love this piece, and have already made space for it and bought a frame to go with it today! :)

As for the photos, aww Thanks Gene! I loved how they turned out as well. The best ones can be found at http://sheddingimages.blogspot.com/ or my blog :)

=^_^=

Royce Thrower said...

Wow what a nice composition! Congrats Lisa! By the way, I actually have that same Bat-Signal pillow that you do. Looking for a Super-Symbol one to go with it. :)

Unknown said...

The pose, composition, and colors in this piece all look amazing! Great job, Gene!

Little John said...

Congrats Lisa, this is superb! Very nice work Gene.