Tuesday, June 30, 2009

HeroesCon - The Show That Won't End!!!

A couple of pieces from HeroesCon have shown up. First up, Apparition from the Legion of Super-Heroes for Karen. She sent this digital photo a few days ago and I am just now getting to it. This was done in her sketchbook. Thanks Karen!
Next up, a piece I had forgotten about. I started this in my hotel room on Friday night of the show. It was to be finished for the auction on Saturday. But I was exhausted and didn't have the energy to paint it. Plus in my tired state, I wasn't sure I like it. I put it away and ended up donating a painted Poison Ivy piece instead. While unpacking some stuff, Huntress shows up. It's not bad after all. I may just paint it anyway. This is 15" x 20" on illustration board.

4 comments:

Craig Zablo said...

Yeah, she's a nice one. You must have been really tired to think otherwise!

Royce Thrower said...

If art shares like these keep popping up, why would we WANT HeroesCon to ever end?

Gary M. Peiffer said...

I see those Copic markers in the Apparation piece.

There is only goodness with the Huntress piece. I think it looks good as is or could be painted.

Gary

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks guys!