Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What a day for a sketch day

Today was just random warm up sketching while listening to the news. The news had nothing to do with the subject matter, it was just background noise. I tend to listen to a lot of podcasts while I work. Mostly tech related with a bit of comic book/artist thrown in. I even listen to the Superman radio show from the 1940s. A newer addition to my listening pleasure is Freelance Radio. There are usually four people in a round table discussion related to freelancing. One is a copy writer, and the other three are graphic designers. A lot of good information and advise on the show. They are at: www.freelanceswitch.com.
I just made a change on my website regarding commissions. I will begin taking commissions on April 1st. I've had the list closed for a long time but I think it's time to open it up again. : )

2 comments:

Royce Thrower said...

The list is opening! The list is opening! Woohoo!

Gary M. Peiffer said...

...the 5 best words I have read all week

"I will begin taking commissions"

Gene- Can you tell Royce and I are excited? Hopefully, you will be posting the commissions on your blog to share?

Please?

Gary