Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Black Widow


Black Widow © Marvel Entertainment

This is just a little something I did for fun today. I worked on it off and on while getting files ready to go to the printer, on phone calls, and any other chance I got today. I was also going to do some roughs for the next Legion Canson Cutie, but I never got a moment to really think about it and develop some ideas for poses. I will do that first thing tomorrow morning. :)

This was done in ink on an 11" x 17" sheet of bristol board.

This is Post #1186

7 comments:

Comix Book Gurl said...

NICE

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Looks like you are warming up for Conventionless convention sketches! She looks great!

Gary

Little John said...

Gorgeous!

Royce Thrower said...

Very nice Gene. I may be one of the few that didn't like Scarlett Johansson as Natasha, but I love your version!

kevinjamesbreaux said...

I need to get some more character Pen and Inks done for Soul Born or maybe a future novel. I bet you would do an amazing fairy from my Urban Fantasy...
Kevin James Breaux

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks everyone!

Kevin - Let me know when you are ready. :)

AnthonyF said...

I dig your take on BW, great pose and lighting!