Friday, September 4, 2009

PERILS ON PLANET X - Pencils

The only thing I did today that I can share is this page from POPX #2 that I just finished within the last hour. I thought I would show the progress of the page from the blue line roughs yesterday to the pencils today.

This is as far as I take the pencils when I ink myself. They are not all that tight but I know what I am doing on the page. And if anything is needed, I will figure it out in the inks. :)

I hope everyone enjoys the holiday weekend. Please be safe out there.

3 comments:

Gary M. Peiffer said...

The last panel really changed from yesterday. And a change for the better methinks!

Hey, you will be in Pittsburgh next week at this time! :-0

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks Gary. Sometimes I will sketch a placeholder for a panel if I am not sure what I will do with it. Better to put something down to change later than to look at a blank area. At least for me anyway. :)

I will be arriving in Pittsburgh on Thursday, around 1pm. I should be at the hotel by 3pm I would hope. Anyone else getting in early? There are a few restaurants next to the Hampton Inn. Anyone up for hanging out?

Brian Jones said...

Great page Gene..cant wait to see when you add the ink to it.
I have to work Thursday but if you decide on having a couple beers that evening I'd be in. Plus I may know a couple spots ;)