Thursday, May 2, 2013

Supergirl - FCBD Sketch Cover & Free Comic Book Day Info


Supergirl © DC Comics

I do work every year on various Overstreet comic related books and magazines. This year was no exception. For Free Comic Book Day (FCBD) I did a new intro (written by JC Vaughn) for the book pictured above. I always get comp copies but this was the first time there is a sketch cover version. This is really cool! So I tried out the paper and I am really pleased. It held the ink great and it held watercolor! I have only 10 copies and will auction them on eBay as I finish.

Speaking of FCBD, I will be at FANFARE SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT for FCBD. I will be doing free head sketches most of the day. If you are in the Kalamazoo Michigan area, drop by!

https://www.facebook.com/fanfare.store

Ink and watercolor on sketch cover.

This is Post #1961

No comments: