Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sketchbook Tuesday!



Artwork © 2011 Gene Gonzales

Just playing around in my sketchbook with some Copic markers. At MegaCon, I sat next to Michael Dooney and saw the great sketches he was doing using the gray markers. It got me interested in playing with them again. So this is the doodle today.

And in case anyone missed it before, here are some recent posts that you might be interesting:

Art of Gene Gonzales Volume 2 - You can order my sketchbook full of Canson Cuties and their male counterparts. (I believe they were dubbed "Canson Hotties" by Erica) :)

Pittsburgh ComiCon Advance Sketch List - This convention is just around the corner. You can get on my sketch list if you are going to be there and want a sketch from me.

This is Post #1270

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks amazing! Do you think you will play around with them more?

also, I got my sketchbook! Thank you so much! Love it and the little doodle inside :)

Royce Thrower said...

Great piece Gene. If this is the result of "playing," then I can hardly wait to see you get down to "work."

Anonymous said...

Gonzales and Dooney; Dooney and Gonzales. Two great tastes that taste great together.