Friday, October 14, 2011

Educational Comic


Artwork © 2011 Gene Gonzales

I'm afraid I have to skip today's Conventionless Convention Sketch. I had a perfect storm of deadlines today and while it wasn't a problem meeting them, something had to give and that was today's sketch. I'm almost done inking it but I'm feeling a bit exhausted. Really not a good time to ink or ink well. So Rachel Summers will have to wait until tomorrow for her debut.

In the meantime I will show you want I did work on. A few months back I showed some pencils for a comic book that will be used by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. I just finished the first pass colors on the book today and here is a detail of one of the panels.

Back tomorrow with baby Phoenix. :) Have a good evening folks.

This is Post #1483

No comments: