Sunday, October 16, 2011

Digital Sketchbook Sunday


Artwork © 2011 Gene Gonzales

Sorry to those that stopped by to see a Conventionless Convention Sketch. I had too many errands to do today and knew I probably wasn't going to finish any pieces today. I also knew that at a couple of locations I was just going to be sitting for a while, so I thought enough ahead to bring my iPad2. I am still learning my way around Sketchbook Pro on the iPad but I like the program. And I am finally getting used to the iPad's limitation of not being pressure sensitive. Would be nice if it was, but it's not, so why whine. :)

This is Post #1485

2 comments:

Charlie Ramirez said...

I love these posts, Gene. I practiced when I ever have time to draw. Which is never :( Thank you for posting them.

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks Charlie. Finding time to sketch isn't easy, but I found that carrying a sketchbook with me helps. I usually have one in the truck and one in the studio. And like today, taking the iPad was fun. Just having the tools with you when you have a moment can make a difference.