Sunday, July 4, 2010

Harley Quinn

Happy Fourth of July to my fellow Americans!

First on the Conventionless Convention Sketch list is Harley Quinn for Lisa. This is ink on 11" x 17" Strathmore Bristol Board. Thanks Lisa!

This is Post #1004


John Beatty said...

Nice Harley, Gene! Congrats again to Lisa!

She's building quiet the collection of Gonzo Art!

Happy 4th!

Comix Book Gurl said...

Oh I hope to get a lot more John! Hahah

Thank you Gene! shes fantastic! said...

W00t! Let the Conventionless Convention (or as I like to call it, GeneCon) begin!

A very cute Harley to start the festivities, Gene. Looking forward to the whole batch!

Little John said...

This is a great Harley! I like it a lot.

Gary M. Peiffer said...

I like Harley's little dolls, a nice touch for the Fourth! Happy 234th America!


Brian Jones said...

Great fun Harley piece! Hope everyone had an awesome 4th!

Royce Thrower said...

Very cool Lisa! Hope everyone ad a Fun 4th!