Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sketchbook Sunday


Ratchet & Clank © Sony Computer Entertainment

More play today folks. I know I will be paying for it later, but it has been needed. The only thing I did today was sketch this in my sketchbook while taking a break from a Ratchet and Clank game. It's hard to just look at a screen and draw, so it's pretty rough. I'm pretty happy with Ratchet considering I only put about 10 minutes into drawing him. Clank (the robot head in the upper right) is really off model though. :)

Monday is looming. I hope everyone had a good weekend!

This is Post #1163

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those games!!!!!!

Gene Gonzales said...

Me too Lisa. I'm behind on the series since I just got a PS3 this weekend. So many hours of fun ahead. Another one I enjoy is Jax and Daxter. :)

Unknown said...

ME TOO!!!!