Saturday, January 5, 2008

Galaxy Girl and Typhoon Girl save the day!

Galaxy Girl and Typhoon Girl are the creations of two very talented young ladies. Both are well on their way to becoming top comic book creators. They both write and draw. A double threat in comics!
These two pages were written by their uncle, an acclaimed comic book writer who I have worked with on a number of projects and who happens to be a close friend of mine. He asked me to do these for the girls for a Christmas present and I was more than happy to do it. I worked from the character designs the girls had created. They loved the gifts and last I heard they are both working on new adventures of Galaxy Girl and Typhoon Girl. I know I am looking forward to it. I wonder if they would consider me for the series artist?

No comments: