Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Hipster Catwoman - Conventionless Convention Sketch


Catwoman © DC Comics

So Lisa gave me a list to choose from and the idea of a Hipster Catwoman stood out the most. I like adding my own touch to a character. So my attempt has her posting a picture on Instagram of her latest theft acquisition. I hope the big bad bat doesn't follow her posts. :) Thanks Lisa for the commission.

Oh, and lets wish Lisa a great big Happy Birthday! Hope you get a lot of cool stuff Spazzy!

27 Days Left

This is Post #1909

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Gene, as you already know.. I totally love it! And thank you very much for the birthday wishes. :)

Love the Instagram comment ;) HAHAHAHA

Unknown said...

Also.. you totally know I am going to make this costume, right? ;)

Gene Gonzales said...

Glad you like it Lisa. And you making the costume did cross my mind. :)

Lan Pitts said...

Did you MEAN to make this look like her?

Gene Gonzales said...

Lan - If you think it looks like her, yes it was intentional. If you don't think it looks like her, yes it was intentional. ;)

Little John said...

This is great!

Vincent Paul Bartilucci said...

There are CCS's that I really like. There are CCS's that I outright love. Then there are CCS's that make me pout and stamp my little feet 'cause they're way cooler than anything I asked for!

Wonderful piece, Gene! Great 'get', Lisa! And Happy B-Day!

"Punk" Donna Troy is going to the top of my next CCS list!