Monday, December 17, 2012

Celsius - Conventionless Convention Sketch


Celsius © DC Comics

I remember the DC Comics house ads featuring the the restart of Showcase Presents and the New Doom Patrol. I was quite excited. I knew a bit about the original Doom Patrol from the reprints I read and I liked the concept. So a brand new team to get in on the ground floor with was great. Celsius was the one that brought the new team together. Thanks to Vincent for this cool, and yet hot request! Great, that pun just reminded me of a song by General Public that states "So hot, so cool, so cool, you're hot...". That's gonna be stuck in my head all day. ;)

14 days left.

This is Post #1923

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love it!

Little John said...

Very cool! Love to see lesser used characters getting more exposure.

celsius said...

I want this!!! would you ever sell it? what other art do you have?
Im on facebook: arani desai celsius