Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Golden Girl - Conventionless Convention Sketch


Golden Girl © Marvel Entertainment

One of the fun parts about doing these CCSs is learning about characters I have never seen. Golden Girl is a great example. I had never heard of her until Vincent requested her. After I looked at some images from comics she appeared in I have to tip my hat to the artists who drew her. You have to be really creative to draw a person fighting crime in this outfit AND keep the Comic Code of Authority happy. And if you are too young to know what the CCA is, Google it. ;) Thanks Vincent!

19 days left.

This is Post #1918

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HOT! and cool.. she must get cold in the winter ;)

Little John said...

Nice! I had forgotten about this character. Excellent work gene.