Monday, May 30, 2011

Sketchbook Monday - Superboy


Superboy © DC Comics

I have a bunch of art done but I can't show it. Luckily I have just finished reading SUPERBOY THE BOY OF STEEL trade paperback and was inspired to draw the title character. Anyone who knows me or visits this blog knows I am a fan of the original Superboy. I have never had a problem with this incarnation of Superboy, even in the days of his fade haircut. But what Geoff Johns and Francis Manapul are doing with him now is great. I really enjoyed the book. It has a lot of heart and make me a big fan of this Superboy.

This was done in my sketchbook with a blue Col-Erase pencil.

This is Post #1337

2 comments:

Gary M. Peiffer said...

Glad the you enjoy the current incarnatin of Superboy! Thanks for the Memorial Day sketch!

Gary

Royce Thrower said...

Hopefully someone will request this version from you over the next "Con or" two. Kent wait to see you at Heroes in a few days!