Thursday, May 19, 2011

Harley Quinn!


Harley © DC Comics

This is a piece I did for a friend of the family. Her sister got a Captain America piece from me and she wanted a Harley. She asked for it at MegaCon. D'oh! Better late than never. :)

HeroesCon Advance Sketch List Update

I will be heading up to Charlotte, North Carolina for HeroesCon two weeks from today. This show is creeping up fast. I mention this because I still have spots left on my advance sketch list. That would be okay except for what happened with the Pittsburgh list. Some folks waited until just days before the show. That's still in advance of the event, but doesn't leave me much time to start, let alone finish their pieces before the convention. So if any of you have been on the fence about getting on the list or forgot about it, please contact me as soon as you can. Details are here. And if you were not going to get on the advance list or you are sick of me mentioning it, well, never mind. :)

Harley was done in ink on an 11" x 17" sheet of bristol board.

This is Post #1326

4 comments:

Royce Thrower said...

Nice one Mr G! You Harley ever draw a bad one though.

Gene Gonzales said...

I've been missing your puns. What does that say about me? :) Thanks Royce!

Royce Thrower said...

Be careful what you ask for Gene! Bwa-ha-ha!

Brian Jones said...

Nice one Gene! So glad Royce didnt call you puddin' ;)

Wish I was joining you guys in a couple weeks...Have a great con!