Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sketchbook Thursday


Just a morning doodle to get things going. I have a very, very full day ahead of me.

I think I solved the problem that was causing headaches for the last several days while saving files on my computer. Everything was saving extremely slow over my network to my external Drobo (4 x 1TB hard drives). Checked the status of the HDs in the Drobo Dashboard and they were fine. But then I found out that the firmware was in need of an update. Download, install, reboot and everything seems to be running snappier now. Too bad that doesn't help me with the file that got corrupted. But if that is my only bit of pain this experience gives me, I will take it. Remember to do your updates kids!

This is Post #1771

3 comments:

cmedard said...

Cloak and Dagger ?

Gene Gonzales said...

Yup! For next week's 2-Point Perspective

Royce Thrower said...

love the composition...