Friday, May 10, 2013

Supergirl - HeroesCon 2013 Advance Sketch

Supergirl © DC Comics

Two weeks in a row of Supergirl images. I hope no one minds. I could actually do an entire blog of just drawing Supergirl. Thanks to Royce, I am sharing one of the sketches he requested for HeroesCon. This was done in ink on 11"x 17" bristol board. I have a pretty good list going but there is still room for  getting on the advance list. This list of sketches will be done before the show and I will be starting a brand new, fresh smelling, list at the show. So if you want a piece done by me, check out the details here.

Also, I have an eBay auction ending tomorrow. If you are interested in a color sketch cover, be sure to check it out here. I will be doing a series of auctions over the next few weeks and I will announce them here and on my Twitter account.

This is Post #1962

1 comment:

Royce Thrower said...

She is a beauty Gene! Super job!