Thursday, May 16, 2013

Sailor Jupiter! HeroesCon 2013 Advance Sketch List


Another finished piece from the advance sketch list. ComixbookGurl was nice enough to allow me to show one of her requests here in order to entice everyone and their friends to get on the list for HeroesCon. :)

I don't think I have drawn any of the Sailors before. And having said that, I'm sure someone will point out I have. Either way, it's not the last one is it Spazzy?

This was done in ink on 11" x 17" bristol board. There is still room on the list so contact me if you are going to HeroesCon and would like a sketch. Details are here.

I will be posting again late tonight or early tomorrow so I hope you will be back for that.

This is Post #1963
(These post numbers don't climb as fast as they used to) :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YOU WILL TOTALLY BE DOING MORE!!!!!

I love it.. I just LOVE IT!