Thursday, August 2, 2012

Ralph and Sue Dibny - Work in progress


Elongated Man and Sue Dibny © DC Comics

This will be the next digital piece I will be working on from time to time. I've always had a fondness for this couple. Not so much when Sue worked with the JLI, but back when the two of them had their own adventures. And yes, I realize I put a 1963 Corvette on the cover of a 1961 magazine. I can either change the date or just assume that Sue, with all her money and connections, managed to get herself a concept car. :)

This is Post #1785

2 comments:

Little John said...

Love this! Looking forward to watching the progress on this piece. How about just changing the date on the cover?

Gene Gonzales said...

Thanks LJ! Yeah, I will change the date. I hadn't noticed it until I was typing the post and thought I would have fun with it instead of making a new file for the blog. :)